maandag 25 januari 2010

ISI importer demonstration

After some good responses on my video demonstrating the Matrix Builder tool, I decided to make a video demonstrating the ISI Data Importer tool. Again, the video is available at Youtube.

The video demonstrates the complete process from selecting your input file to starting the actual parsing, and highlights the new features of the parser that help you identify the next step. I hope it will be useful to you!



Update (January 27, 2010):
OK, I am still learning how to deal with Youtube, and how to optimize the videos properly. I have changed the video for an HD version. If all goes well, that should work now. Watch in full screen at 720p quality for optimal viewing. It may take a little time for Youtube to process the video though.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten