woensdag 24 juni 2009

Installer for windows online

With the official launch of the toolkit only a night away, I have just uploaded an installer for the Windows platform to the file storage we have on Assembla. Of course, our website has been updated to reflect that. Other files you can find there include documentation, but also testcases to reproduce bugs.

Tomorrow at 11 AM, I will do the first demonstration (note, the time has changed from the earlier announcement) on the e-Social Science conference in Cologne. I will give a little bit of background, and then quickly move on to actually showing the attendants the tools on some real life data. Of course, I will also show some pretty pictures that we made using the tools, courtesy of Edwin (thanks!)

I hope everything will go all right. There will be another demonstration on friday, so plenty of opportunities to see the tools in action!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten